Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Gone Running - Take Time For You


Since I posted on Saturday, 
I'm taking Tuesday to run my family with Stroller Warriors.


He's usually much more photogenic, but he is chewing a mouthful of Skittles.


Now, now. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. 
Before fitness, I used to look like this:

230# - secretly crying every night because I hated myself

Now that fitness is a part of my life, I look like this:

170# - smiling on the outside and inside

Can I go play with my kid now?
Thank you.

Yay!

My success is not a secret.
I'll gladly tell you more.
If you want to become more active
and healthy,
contact me: briannetoma@zoho.com.
I'm always your friend first
and can be your Beachbody coach second.

It is always important to take time for you. Don't let your book or whatever else you're working on
swallow your life. If you don't take care of yourself first, how can you take care of anyone else?

Can't share water from an empty basin.

No comments:

Post a Comment